Association of your brand with these prestigious awards will mean that your business and products are showcased to the elite of the UK chef sector. Activation of brand presence throughout the event – from semi-finals, the mentor day, the final to the Awards Celebration as well as additional communication throughout the wider promotion within the NCOTY promotional campaign – will ensure guaranteed placement of product in the hands of decision makers in the Hospitality sector, as well as direct networking with potential clients.
“The competition programme allows more access to participants and between sponsoring partners than any other in the UK.”
David Mulcahy, competition director and vice president Craft Guild of Chefs
Hear what our sponsors had to say...
- "The NCOTY & YNCOTY competitions have always embraced change. These competitions rightly acknowledge how, as an industry, we play a key role in the future of food and have the power to influence the consumer behaviours and attitudes of tomorrow; all whilst supporting, nurturing and celebrating the greatest homegrown chef talent."
Alex Hall Executive Chef Unilever Food Solutions
- "The CGOCs have shown an unrivalled commitment to emerging industry talent, raising the profile of those within the industry. It’s the passion of the competitors, judges, organisers and sponsors that really shines through and we are very proud to sponsor such a progressive competition."
Simon Armer Marketing Director Bunzl Lockhart Catering Equipment
- "We have always enjoyed & benefitted from the innovative approach to sponsors by the organisers, to ‘get involved’ as much as possible. This approach has led us to be much more creative in our outlook, looking to engage a wider audience externally, whilst increasing the number of touch-points with finalists 4-fold and building relationships not only with the competitors but organisers, supporters and a fabulous set of co-sponsors."
Sharon Heap Marketing Director Churchill
- “Partnering with Young National Chef of the Year gives us a credible platform to tell our stories from and share our knowledge on issues that we are proud to be spearheading. It is an invaluable part of our toolbox.“
Jocelyn Sowden Norwegian Seafood Council
- “As the UK’s leading expert training and apprenticeship provider for the hospitality and catering industry, these awards support us in our role of championing future talent and igniting a passion in young chefs to push the boundaries and take their skillset to the next level.”
Jill Whittaker, FCA Managing Director HIT Training