Association of your brand with these prestigious awards will mean that your business and products are showcased to the elite of the UK chef sector. Activation of brand presence throughout the event – from semi-finals, the mentor day, the final to the Awards Celebration as well as additional communication throughout the wider promotion within the NCOTY promotional campaign – will ensure guaranteed placement of product in the hands of decision makers in the Hospitality sector, as well as direct networking with potential clients.
“The competition programme allows more access to participants and between sponsoring partners than any other in the UK.”
David Mulcahy, competition director and vice president Craft Guild of Chefs
Hear what our sponsors had to say...
- "Knorr Professional has sponsored the NCOTY and YNCOTY competitions for over 30 years and for good reason: these are more than simply chef competitions. Both are integral to the advancement of the professional chef and food industry in the UK and have played an instrumental role in shaping the way we cook – and what we cook with. “Never afraid to shy away from the ever-evolving face of food in the UK, the competitions have always embraced change and, in many cases, instigated it. They acknowledge that as an industry we play a key role in the future of food and have the power to influence the consumer behaviours and attitudes of tomorrow; all whilst supporting, nurturing and celebrating the greatest homegrown chef talent."
- "Bunzl Lockhart Catering Equipment has witnessed The National & Young National Chef of the Year competitions go from strength to strength with each successive year and we are very proud to continue to sponsor such a progressive competition. The Craft Guild of Chefs have shown an unrivalled commitment to emerging industry talent and we are always happy to support them with prize packages and equipment. Being able to provide this equipment to help some of the UK’s top chefs create their dishes is always an honour, but it’s the passion of the competitors, judges, organisers and sponsors that really shines through. It’s also great to see the way the competition raises the profile of our industry."
- "For us, sponsorship involves far more than just putting a logo on a chef’s jacket or getting a sample into their hands. We know our work goes beyond providing great products. That’s why we believe in giving something back and doing our bit for an industry we’re passionate about. It’s about the effort you put in, to recognise talented young chefs and those already at the top of their game. We’re delighted to sponsor the event again this year and look forward to the heats and finals and meeting the people who make our industry special."
- "Churchill is once again incredibly proud to support both the NCOTY and YNCOTY competitions. It really is the UK's most prestigious culinary competition and we’re delighted to contribute to the work that goes into it. As a business, we’re passionate about supporting the hospitality industry right from the grassroots, and believe it to be more important now than ever before. We have always enjoyed and benefitted from the innovative approach to sponsors, to 'get involved' as much as possible with the different elements of the competition, and we can’t wait to continue to do so as the competitions evolve. As a UK manufacturer, we're always excited to be able to offer competitors exclusive access to our latest launches and feature an ever-growing variety of products. Year-on-year, we see a whole new level of creativity and diversity of food presentation, which inspires us to drive forward a program of product development that meets the needs of a creative and dynamic market."
- “Educating and nurturing the next generation of chefs has always been important to us at the Norwegian Seafood Council. We have so much to offer, but in order to fully appreciate our products – on an island surrounded by water and great seafood – you have to understand and appreciate the sustainability and quality credentials behind them. Partnering with Young National Chef of the Year gives us a credible platform to tell our stories from and share our knowledge on issues that we are proud to be spearheading. It is an invaluable part of our toolbox.“
- “Shining a light on fresh culinary talent is a huge passion for us at HIT Training, which is why we’ve proudly sponsored the National Chef of the Year Awards for a number of years. Seeing the achievements of winners and finalists in the National Chef of the Year opens the door to a wealth of opportunities for skilled chefs, encouraging new people to enter into our industry with big dreams and plenty of vigour.As the UK’s leading expert training and apprenticeship provider for the hospitality and catering industry, these awards support us in our role of championing future talent and igniting a passion in young chefs to push the boundaries and take their skillset to the next level.”
- “We’re delighted to continue to sponsor the YNCOTY in partnership with the Craft Guild of Chefs, which offers a unique opportunity to work with the best-in-class young professional chefs. Our goal is to inspire the next generation of chefs to cook with Quorn and to get creative with plant-based cooking. What better way to do that than to support this ultimate culinary challenge.”