CRAFT GUILD OF CHEFS YOUNG NATIONAL CHEF OF THE YEAR
Rules and Guidelines for the competition final
- Finalists will be by invitation only according to organisers acting on behalf of The Craft Guild of Chefs
- Organisers from The Craft Guild of Chefs are responsible for arranging the competition and all details appertaining to the event.
- Administration of the competition will be by representatives of William Reed Business Media.
- All queries relating to the competition should be via Julie Cresswell, Tel: 01293 610201 E-mail: email@example.com
- Competitors should ensure their entry details are completed in good time and in accordance with the entry invitation criteria.
- Competitors should be professional chefs or chefs in training, in full or part time employment or attending a college.
- Competitors in the final should ensure that they have full permission of their employer or college as appropriate.
- Employers should be made fully aware by the competitor of all aspects of commitment for the competition and to take up any prizes where time away from work is involved.
- Competitors will compete unaided throughout the duration of the competition.
- Social Distancing guidelines to follow: Prior to the commencement of the competition competitors may be allowed support to unload food and equipment and to help set up the kitchen area.
- All rules which apply to the competition will be final. Organisers and judges will not enter into any debate regarding results or issues surrounding the competition. The Chairman of Judges decision is final.
- Successful finalists will be required to cook a menu for the final in accordance with the rules of the competition.
- Finalists will be invited to cook their menu at Le Cordon Bleu, London on Thursday 30 September ‘21.
- All efforts will be made in relation to queries by competitors to assist competitors for a successful competition.
- Official certificates will be awarded to all finalists. Additional prizes may be included at the discretion of the competition organisers.
- There will be prizes for all finalists including a year’s membership of The Craft Guild of Chefs, and certificates.
- The grand prize of The Title of Young National Chef of the Year together with agreed prizes will be announced prior to the competition.
- Acceptance by competitors of entry to the competition final means acceptance of the competition rules and regulations and the rules of any associated parties with any connection to Young National Chef of the Year competition.